Very few business owners and corporate executives would disagree with the fact that one of the keys to success with any company is a multi-faceted marketing strategy. However, there are very few who can invest the effort, money, and time into that endeavor. Why? Because they need to focus on what is more important, namely running their business. It is very difficult to launch and grow any type of business in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Consequently, you need a sufficient amount of marketing support in order to grow and expand your business, while realizing a long-term ROI in the process.
What We Can Do for You
Aria Film Studio can customize a flexible marketing plan for a video production in Chicago, which is tailored to the needs of businesses just like yours. We can create a video marketing campaign that is geared to those needs and ensures a return on your investment by providing definitive results. Our video production specialists have a single focus –doing whatever it takes to assist you in achieving your marketing goals. Whether you’re in the clothing industry or the tech sector, we will help you reach your targeted audience, build your client’s or customer’s trust, and create long-term profitable relationships.
It’s All About Following the Rules
As children, most of us were taught to follow and obey the rules so that we didn’t get punished for our actions or behavior. In a sense, the same holds true when you are developing a video production in Chicago as part of your overall marketing strategy. Here are five (5) rules that are essential to the production of a high-quality video campaign:
- Define your target audience and refine it as it becomes necessary – With most companies and industries, marketing is about communicating and positioning your unique message, and value, to a specific or targeted audience. But before you can deliver your marketing message, you have to define and identify who that audience is. You know that your products or services are not designed for everybody. So it is imperative that you market them to the right audience. And that is where video production Chicago helps.
- Make an emotional connection with your audience by telling them your story – We would like to believe that as human beings, we are totally capable of making rational, well-informed decisions. However, consumers look for an emotional connection with a product or service before purchasing it. As a result, virtually every one of our buying decisions is based on an emotional response. Unfortunately, most of today’s campaigns for corporate marketing, with Chicago video production, tend to bore the viewer. They are choked with repetitive recitations of features and benefits.
- Remember, you’re not the focus; your client or customer is – Today’s consumer could care less about you or your company’s history. What they want to know is whether or not your products or services can solve a particular problem that they are having. Our Chicago video production marketing campaigns are created from a client or customer perspective. You have to put yourself in the consumer’s shoes. Find out what they are concerned about or what is important to them, and address those issues in your corporate video.
- Share your beliefs, not what you do – Today’s businesses expect a certain degree of transparency, a strange concept for older, established companies to learn. You’ve only scratched the surface by getting the consumer’s attention initially. The specialists at Aria Film Studio know that you are going to have to divulge something about yourself, or your company, in order to hold their attention and sell them what you have to offer. Remember, marketing video production, in Chicago, today, is all about beliefs and core values.
- Show the consumer, don’t tell them – Our corporate videos have evolved into a very powerful marketing tool. They hold the ability to inform and persuade the consumer better than any other type of advertising venue. Videos engage your target audience both orally and visually. Aria Film Studio can help you show the consumer how your product or service works. Thereby, they generate more revenue and profits than if you told them about it. This enables you to convey important information to consumers that are hungry for knowledge.
We know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing video production in Chicago, because every business is different. For more information regarding our video services, contact Aria Film Studio and let us turn your concept or ideas into reality.